We are committed to protecting the privacy of our customers and using all personal information in a responsible professional manor in accordance with PIPEDA regulations. The Privacy Code Policy (“Privacy Code”) sets forth the policies of Sun Circle Properties Corp. (herein referred to as “Terrace Garden”) regarding how Terrace Garden’s representatives may communicate with our customers, and other non-Terrace Garden’s third parties, in a consistent, accurate, fair and timely manner and aligned with all Canadian legislative regulations.
It is Terrace Garden’s policy that all its communications with third parties comply with the requirements of Canada’s privacy legislation, the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (“PIPEDA”), the Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation, and our own commitment to protecting our customers privacy.
This Privacy Code sets out the principles that govern the collection, use and disclosure of our Customers’ personal information and applies to all Terrace Garden’s employees, directors, officers, consultants and contractors.
Personal Information’ means information about an identifiable individual, but does not include the name, title or business address or telephone number of an employee of an organization.
Contact information such as names, home address, telephone numbers is collected and in addition the IP address, browser, operating system, platform, and other similar information is revealed for the purposes of:
- To establish and maintain a responsible commercial relationship with our customers and to provide ongoing professional services.
- To provide up-to-date information or correspondence related to our services.
- To promote the use of the services and products provided by Terrace Garden Properties Corp.
- To collect information for the purpose of invoicing customers.
- To provide customer support and feedback.
- To meet legal and statutory requirements.
Terrace Garden could disclose Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Terrace Garden may disclose its customers’ Personal Information to a person who is a legitimate representative of the customer.
- Subject to provincial Real Estate Act Legislation, customers’ Personal Information may be shared among Terrace Garden’s offices and business units to help us serve our clients better and to provide them with professional services.
- Terrace Garden may disclose a client’s Personal Information to a company or individual employed or associated with Terrace Garden in order to perform or fulfill services on its behalf, such as service and repair, research, design or marketing.
- Terrace Garden may disclose a client’s Personal Information to meet legal or regulatory requirements. For instance, if required to do so by law such as responding to a court order or a government institution.
- Terrace Garden may disclose your information in the event of the sale of substantially all of the assets of our business to a third-party or in the event of a merger, consolidation, or acquisition. However, in such event, any acquirer will be subject to our obligations under this Privacy Code.
- Note that any disclosure of customers’ Personal Information outside of Sun Circle is made on a confidential basis, with said information to be used only for the purpose for which it was disclosed.
Terrace Garden will not collect, use or disclose our customers Personal Information for any purpose other than those identified within this Code, except with the client’s consent. Terrace Garden will protect our customers’ Personal Information with appropriate security measures and will comply with any reasonable and lawful customers’ request to access their Personal Information. Furthermore, Terrace Garden will endeavor to protect the confidentiality of our customers’ Personal Information when dealing with third party companies.
Personal Information collected by Sun Circle may be stored and processed in Canada or another country. In either case, such information is protected with appropriate security measures, but may be available to government agencies under applicable law.
Customers who chose to use the on-line forms will be contacted with a response to your request, question or comment. These forms are voluntary, and we will only use the information you submitted to answer requests, questions or comments.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding Terrace Garden’s Privacy Code, please call us: 403 – 262 – 5990 or email us thru the website.
We are committed to the protection and appropriate, professional use and disclosure of your information and review our policies on a regular basis.